If you can’t stand your singing voice and want to get rid of it as fast as possible…
I recommend taking on the following habits over the next 30 days.
Make sure to do ALL of them.
1. Practice every day for at least 5 hours
2. Especially hammer on your highest possible notes again…and again…and again
3. Don’t stop doing this unless your throat hurts and you can’t even say “me”
4. Smoke a pack of cigarettes every day. Go for the unfiltered ones
5. Enjoy your cigarettes with one… or even better.. two bottles of red wine
6. ONLY sing songs outside your range
7. Push as hard as you can to get the notes
8. Don’t go to bed before 2 a.m. and avoid sleeping more than 4 hours
9. Sing straight from your throat
10. NEVER warm-up your voice
11. Do shouting and growling…even if you have no clue how to do it
12. Once a week, go to a Heavy Metal concert – and scream along from the top of your lungs.
Alrighty, you’re done!
Here’s the good news…
You’ll never have to worry about your voice anymore…because after this routine… you most likely have lost it completely 🙂
But there’s a catch…
After the 30 days, you have to subscribe to a good “Quit-Smoking” program and become a member of Alcoholics Anonymous.
But I tell ya… it’s totally worth it.
Have a great day
Felix”the anti-vocal coach” Cerny
P.S. If you want to develop good habits…that builds up a healthy voice…then just do the total opposite of 1-12.