Totally aware of running at risk to ruffle someone’s feathers…I’m going to let you in on some dirty little secrets.
Here are 12 things the divine singing masters are terrified you’ll someday find out:
- Most singing students give up after their first 6 lessons.
- Once the euphoria of doing something NEW has faded…you may realize building your voice is actually bloody hard work.
- You may not have enough talent to make it to the top of the charts.
- Singing has nothing to do with your intellectual capabilities. In fact some of the best singers are dumb as a doornail.
- Even if you practice diligently it can take years until you’re coming so far to be able to scratch on the first atom of the surface of your potential.
- Even if you develop a solid technique you may find out the sound of your voice still sucks.
- The real problem is not making people better singers, but getting rid of the little cowards inside of them.
- Even if you’re the better singer you can easily be outplayed by a really good entertainer.
- You will never be able to sing EVERY song you want.
- The learning curve of an average singer is pretty flat. That means: after an early surge the curve flattens dramatically up to the point where you have the feeling you don’t improve at all.
- Although private lessons with a competent teacher are still the single best way to learn the craft, it will cost you an arm and a leg. For most of you: that money is hopelessly lost and you’ll never make it back from singing.
- Most teachers give a flying crap about your success. The only thing they want for you is to keep coming back and handing over the green stuff.
Thus, never trust a guy with a cheap little keyboard in his living room and a vocal booth in his bedroom.
To learn singing from the bottom to the top, take this first step here: https://myvocalskills.thrivecart.com/breathing-secretz/
The Underground Singer